Welcome to Your Retirement Planning Simplified, the podcast dedicated to answering your burning questions about retirement possibilities and how to get there. Join your host, Joseph Curry, CFP, as he shares education, resources, and expert interviews geared toward helping you get clear on your retirement vision. He'll break down what you’ll need to achieve or maintain your financial freedom.
In this inaugural episode, Joe will be introducing himself and sharing who this podcast is going to help. You'll learn what you can expect from Your Retirement Planning Simplified moving forward, the mission of Joe’s firm, and why Joe decided to get involved in financial services. Finances don't have to be daunting or overwhelming—with the right help, you and your loved ones will be on the right path to financial freedom in no time!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- What you can expect when tuning in to this podcast.
- Who this podcast aims to help.
- Why Joe decided to start this podcast.
- Why you shouldn’t feel embarrassed to ask for financial advice.
- How Joe got into the financial services industry.
- How to ensure your money is growing over time.
- The best way to make sure you don't outlive your money.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“There is a reason that [the financial services industry] exists. It’s because most people want to focus on other things that bring more meaning to them than just money.” - Joe Curry
“This podcast is going to be a place for you to educate yourself and get important information about creating your own financial freedom with no pressure to buy or fear of being judged.” - Joe Curry
“If you’re going to make enough money to be staying ahead of inflation, maintain your lifestyle, and—most importantly—not outliving your money, you do need to be getting some growth.” - Joe Curry
Share The Love:
If you like Your Retirement Planning Simplified…
Whenever you’re ready… here are 2 ways I can help you with your Retirement Planning:
- Are you ready to retire? Use my FREE Retirement Readiness Calculator to run your numbers to see if you’re truly ready to retire.
- Book your Intro Call with me to see if my expertise matches your situation. If I’m not the right fit for you, I will happily point you in the right direction to get the advice you need.