Anxiety around retirement is completely normal. You may feel concerned about how you will fill your time, financial worries or even feeling a loss of your identity. Retirement readiness is less about money and more about mindset. So, how can we shift our mindsets to feel more prepared for retirement? Tammy Vigue, Retirement Coach, will join the show to share how to achieve a mindset beyond money as you approach what should be the most exciting time of your life.
Listen in as Tammy explains how to find purpose in retirement and how to let go of common limiting beliefs around retirement. You will learn the importance of understanding and honoring your values, how to stay true to your authentic self and how to plan for your future self.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why your job doesn’t have to be your identity.
- How to get your mindset ready for retirement.
- How to find purpose in retirement.
- What limiting beliefs you may be holding onto about retirement.
- The importance of honoring your values in retirement.
- How to stay true to your authentic self.
- How to live more unapologetically.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“It’s not retirement that is the problem… it’s the meaning that you make of it.” – Tammy Vigue
“Our thoughts create our feelings and it’s our feelings that drive our actions.” – Tammy Vigue
“Purpose is just living in alignment with your authentic self.” – Tammy Vigue
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Tammy Vigue: LinkedIn | Website
- Lindsay Wilson: LinkedIn
- Joseph Curry: LinkedIn
- The Curated Retirement
- Be Your Future Self by Ben Hardy
If you like Your Retirement Planning Simplified…
Never miss an episode by subscribing via Apple podcast, Amazon, Spotify, Stitcher, Google podcast, or by RSS!
Whenever you’re ready… here are 2 ways I can help you with your Retirement Planning:
- Are you ready to retire? Use my FREE Retirement Readiness Calculator to run your numbers to see if you’re truly ready to retire.
- Book your Intro Call with me to see if my expertise matches your situation. If I’m not the right fit for you, I will happily point you in the right direction to get the advice you need.
DISCLAIMER: Investment services are provided through Matthews and Associates Investments of Aligned Capital Partners Inc., an approved trade name of Aligned Capital Partners Inc © Cashflow Podcasting | cashflowpodcasting.com (ACPI). Only investment-related products and services are offered through ACPI/Matthews and Associates Investments of ACPI and covered by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund. Tax planning, financial planning and insurance services are provided through Matthews and Associates. Matthews and Associates is an independent company separate and distinct from ACPI/ Matthews and Associates Investments of ACPI. Matthews and Associates are not licenced tax professionals, and you should consult with your tax advisor before acting on any recommendations.